Join the SB Team!
There’s something special happening at our stores and we’re always looking for great people to join the Sports Basement team.
Sports Basement offers a fun, challenging work environment that allows you to share your love of the outdoors with customers and co-workers. We’re an entrepreneurial company with plenty of ways to grow and build a career. We also provide an outstanding list of benefits to staff so they can lead healthy, active, fun lives:
- Full health, dental, and optical coverage (full-time staff)
- Participation in our profit-sharing bonus pool (full-time staff)
- 40% off our already low prices… for life (you keep your employee discount when you work more than a year full-time and leave in good standing)
- A kitchen fully stocked with free, tasty, healthy food for breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner
- Two free flights every time you work the equivalent of one full year
- Free skiing, camping, and biking trips with our “Out of the Basement” program
- Free use of our rental gear
- Up to $1,000 per year in event and race fee reimbursements
- 401(k) plan
- Free Long Term Disability insurance (full-time staff)
- Stock options program (full-time staff)
- Flexible scheduling for students and part time staff
- Berkeley: Footwear, Triathlon/Swim, Snow Apparel, Rentals
- Campbell: Snow Rentals
- Sunnyvale: Bike Mechanic, Bike Sales, Snow Sales & Rentals
- Bryant Street (SF): Snow Apparel, Register, Team Sports, Triathlon/Swim
- Presidio (SF): Register, Camp & Snow Sales, Bike & Ski Rentals, Receiving
- Walnut Creek: Team Sports, Kids, Register, Bikes, Apparel, Footwear, and Backcountry
- Corporate roles: Distribution Center Lead (Presidio – SF); Assistant Buyer; Accounts Payable (Presidio – SF); Warehouse/Truck Driver (Oakland)
Looking for Holiday or Winter work? We’ll be hiring for full-time and part-time Snow Sales, Shop and Rentals position at all stores in October/November. Apply now for consideration!
We’re always growing and looking for great full time and part time Staff so please apply even if you don’t see an opening that matches your experience.
How to apply:
*Important instructions: To make sure your answers are saved either 1. Save this PDF to your desktop and open in Adobe Reader/Acrobat or 2. Open this PDF in your browser then “print to PDF.
Posted on 3/1/2010 in All Stores, Inside the Basement | Tags: Careers, Employment, Jobs | Comments (0)